Award Update! - 'Outthink Melanoma' shortlisted at Cannes Festival of Creativity
I am very proud and excited to announce that at the close of the Cannes Lions 64th International Festival of Creativity, our project 'outthink melanoma' was shortlisted in 6 different categories.
We were shortlisted in the following categories:
- Health And Wellness | Health & Wellness Tech
- Creative Data | Creative Data Collection & Research
- Design | Digital Installations & Events
- Digital Craft | Curation of Data
- Digital Craft | Augmented Reality
- Media | Use of Technology
It was a wild week of suspense and excitement in the Ogilvy camp and as much as we would have loved to take home a Lion, I am extremely proud, humbled and excited that our hard work was recognised and appreciated by 5 separate international juries.
This was a huge project and was without a doubt a massive team effort; everyone who touched this project helped make it even more magical. Thanks to everyone who made this happen and all I can say is, bring on next year...we're going to take home the gold!
For more, head over to canneslions.com